Papadopoulion House of Hospitality
Papadopoulion House of Hospitality for Seniors, is an innovative Greek health resort providing its guests luxurious accommodation, primary care medical support, 24 hour - nursing care and a blend of recreational activities, organized events & advanced wellness programs.
Our Residential House for the elderly is located in Kalamata, capital of Messinia, in the south part of Peloponnese, in Greece. It is situated in a beautiful landscaped area of 25.000 sq.m. and is surrounded by the magnificent Taygetos mountain offering spectacular and endless view to the Messinian Gulf.
Within a 10 minutes drive from the sandy beaches, 15 minutes drive from the national Kalamata Hospital, 20 minutes from the international airport “Captain’s Vassilis Konstantakopoulos“, and 2,5 hours drive from “Eleftherios Venizelos” International airport of Athens, our unit provides excellent conditions for a safe and comfortable stay for its seniors guests. The whole area surrounding our unit is ideal for walking among the olive trees and with only 5 minutes walking distance from the center of the city.
Our facilities are geared for those senior guests who need care and support in their daily routine. Our deep concern is their security and safety, their medical observation and care and excellent living conditions that ensure their well-being, their psychological balance, sense of freedom and a daily routine full of interests and delights!
Moreover, all the facilities of our unit comply with the requirements for wheelchair accessibility. The property processes parking spaces close to the entrance, multiple elevators, accessible routes with anti slippery surfaces, ramps with slope not steeper than 1:20, wheelchair-accessible doors and wheelchair-accessible verandas & balconies. All guests’ rooms and private balconies are designed for wheelchair use and are furnished with beds with adjustable height, downy duvets and hypoallergenic pillows, desks and ergonomic chairs, Wi–Fi access. All rooms’ balconies with spectacular view are also wheelchair-accessible. The bathrooms are also handicap – accessible with slip resistant floors, grab bars, roll-in showers, raised shower seats, portable commode/shower chair, lowered wheelchair sinks, towel racks and plenty of space to move around. Our indoor and outdoor common areas, “Faris” activity room, “Elaia” restaurant, exercise areas, fitness center, in door Jacuzzi pools, rest rooms and all corridors have plenty of space for easy transfers and wheel chair accessibility. All treatments rooms with Jacuzzi and Whirlpools have special devices/ lifters to assist those with mobility issues. Yet, all rooms and public areas offer welcoming, luxurious and cozy features of a 5 star hotel, so that disabled people who have to deal with life’s inconveniences daily, feel welcome to a House of Hospitality that treats them in the best way.
● Website: papadopoulion.gr
● T: +30 27210 62235
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Facebook: Papadopoulion House of Hospitality S.A.
- Waterpark for people with disabilities
- Actions in order to improve the access for disabled people in Fanari beach
- Seatrack at Plakes in Katakolo Beach
- Crete: An Acceessible Destination
- Kartero in Heraklion has its own SEATRACK
- What about Paracanoe in Greece?
- Loutraki: SEATRACK at Neraida Beach
- Seatrac are place at Kalamata beach in order to provide help to people with mobility limitations
- Accessible Beaches in Pieria
- The redevelopment of Aghia Triada coastline is implemented
- 104 ramps in the center of Glyfada
- Principles of Athens are going to provide two beaches with equipment for disabled people
- The first white taxi for Disabled People in Serres
- European Award for SEATRAC
- CTO (Cyprus Tourism Organisation) coordinates plans for accessible tourism in Cyprus
- Tourism for all
- Automatic access system for people with disabilities in Perissa beach in Santorini
- Facilities for disabled in Glyfada Beach
- Anastasi beach in Kalamata is now accessible to the disabled
- Τhe European Network for Accessible Tourism
- Disabled.GR: Τα πάντα επί πάσης Παραπληγίας και Τετραπληγίας
- Accessible Beaches in Propontida (Chalkidiki)
- New Acceessible Beach: Myrodato Beach - Xanthi
- The accessible beahes in Cyprus
- Ramps for disabled in several beaches in Kalamata
- Seatrack System in Pieria
- Ayia Napa - Rethymnon: Ayia Napa - Rethymnon: Entirely Accessible Cities
- Facilities for disabled in Attica
- Telonio: A new accessible beach in Ierapetra (Crete)
- Tourism for all 2015 - 2016 : Beneficiaries
- Folklore - Historical Museum of Larissa is now opened to the public
- Eria Resort
- Saily Beach
- Hotel Alexander
- Xenia Palace Portarias Hotel
- Ariti Hotel Corfu
- Almira Hotel
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel
- Papadopoulion House of Hospitality
- Sirens Resort Loutraki
- Alkyon Resort Hotel & SPA
- Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
- Aeraki Naxos
- Corfu Mare Hotel