el en f
AccessibleDream-Προσβάσιμος Τουρισμός στην Ελλάδα

The redevelopment of Aghia Triada coastline is implemented

  The reconstruction of Aghia Triada coastline is going to start presently, it is a pioneering project, as it will be the first ecological beach, it is predicted that the work will place on 25% of the area umbrellas, leaving the remaining 75% free for further access, entertainment and sport facilities, including the facilities for disabled people. Experts characterize it as  an "ecological beach park" and aspire eventually, this project to lead other municipalities of Greece to think environmentally for further ecological exploitation. In the coastline facilities changing rooms, showers, shade areas, dining rooms, vending machines, cinema and event spaces will be provided. Particularly, special care is going to be taken for disabled people either with mobility limitations or with vision problems. The design of «Agia Triada Ecobeach» belongs to the Company for the Development of Coastal Greece. This project together with the other two major events (beach regeneration and ΚΑΑΥ) creates a new landscape in the coastal zone of the Aghia Triada.

Latest News

Online Booking

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site. If you continue to use the webpage, we will assume you are happy with it.
OK MORE